New favorite bag alert!!! I am seriously obsessed with this Vera Bradley Tote. The white leather makes this the perfect summer bag not to mention it holds everything I could possibly need for my day-to-day shenanigans. Whether I’m heading into the office for my 9-5 or runing around town catching up with my bloggers besties or #FashionablyBae, peep below all of my major must-haves to get me through!
- Emily Ley Simplified Planner – this planner is seriously a life changer. I currently have the weekly view and love that can I see my week at a glance with any major to-do items, events/appointments and reminders.
- Kiehl’s In-Flight Refreshing Mist – I use this stuff liberally when I travel and even apply a few spritzes on those dry summer days. The mist is lightweight and really helps to give my skin a refreshed look & feel.
- NARS Belle de Jour & NARS Yu – I always keep a nude and a bold lip color in my bag at all times. You never know where the day/night will take you so I like being prepared for any beauty sitch!
- Blush Wallet – I’ve had this blush wallet for a couple of months and just love the girly color. The wristlet feature is perfect for when you want to drop the larger bag and fits everything incuding my cash & business cards.
- Tide To Go Pen – I literally can’t keep anything clean. Throw in anything white and I’m done for. I picked up a few of these Tide To Go Pens in New Orleans after spilling coffee on my outfit three days in a row and haven’t looked back since.
- 3D Crest White Strips – I’m slightly obsessed with Crest White Strips. Sometimes I pop them on while watching Netflix and if I have an event after work, I keep a few on my bag in case I want to whiten in traffic. No shame.
- Compact Mirror – what girl doesn’t have a good compact mirror in their bag???
- Business Cards – I actually just placed a new order for some updated business cards but this is something every #girlboss should carry always. You never know who you’re going to meet or connect with!
- Sunnies – I have super sensitive eyes and when it comes to that summer glow, I have to keep a favorite pair of sunglasses in my bag at all times. It also doesn’t hurt to have some backup when you’re just not feeling too hot.
What must-haves do you keep in your purse? Sound off below!
Love these kind of posts. The cover is gorgeous!
Comments are closed.