So many of you . have already scooped up your guides but for those of you who haven’t, no worries! While the 50% off discount is gone, I extended a special 30% off for this week only to sweeten the deal. I want to help as many women as possible – I got you!
Learn more about the guides below then head over to the site, grab your guide and keep a lookout in your inbox for the direct link to download your new fitness resource!
The Fit Guide Vol. 4: Calculating Macros + Calories For Your Goals
The Fit Guide Vol. 4 was created to not only educate you on the basics of nutrition and fueling your body for your goals but it’s also meant to get you back in a healthy and positive mindset when it comes to food. We’ve all been there. Crash diets, detoxes, minimal calories. Guess what? You don’t have to starve yourself to trim fat or gain lean muscle. The Fit Guide Vol. 4 will help you understand the proper fuel (calories) and macros (nutrients) you need to work towards your goals!
The Fit Guide Vol. 4 Includes:
- Introduction to nutrition, calories and macros
- Calories 101 – using calories as fuel instead of restrictions
- Macros 101 – what they are, why you need them and how they impact your goals
- Formulas to calculate your resting metabolic rate, calorie maintenance level and macro breakdowns for your specific goals of muscle gain, fat loss or maintenance.
- Tutorial for setting your goals and tracking your macros/calories in My fitness Pal
- This is not a diet or meal plan but instead will give you all of the information you need to accurately calculate the fuel your body needs for your specific goals. No more restricting ourselves or living with an overly structured diet. You got this!
The Fit Guide Vol. 5: A Guide to Interval Training Cardio
The Fit Guide Vol. 5 is your ultimate guide to interval training. No more using cardio to punish yourself or burn off that extra donut. We’re flipping the script and using cardio to have fun, get stronger and keep our booties moving.
The Fit guide Vol. 5 Includes:
- Intro to interval training – why it’s important and the benefits of interval training compared to other forms of cardio
- 10 individual HIIT workouts you can do from home complete with video tutorials, ranging from 16 to 24 minutes
- 20 minute treadmill workout with video tutorials
- 25 minute stairmaster workout with video tutorials
- 4 Week Interval Training Plan pairing the HIIT + machine workouts with a sample weight training plan