I cannot believe this day is here. The launch of The Fit Guide Vol. 2! After receiving tons of requests for more fitness & health content over the past few months, I made the decision to launch a series of fit guides that didn’t necessarily live on the blog but had the same feel of Lauren Elyce. Although I’m still sharing wellness content on the blog every week, I wanted to put more resources and thought behind this specific content for those who are looking for a more in-depth resource.
The Fit Guide Vol. 1 was for the beginner, the girl looking to amplify her current routine. The Fit Guide Vol. 2 might be my favorite of the two. A lot of love and testing went into this next edition of the fit guide and I’m so excited to finally share it with all of you!
Meet The Fit Guide Vol. 2
The Fit Guide Vol. 2 is for the traveler. Whether you’re constantly on the road for work or have a case of wanderlust, this next guide will help you stay on track of your goals while still finding balance!
The Fit Guide Vol. 2 Includes:
- 5 workouts you can do from the hotel gym or your airbnb including two great cardio workouts, a hotel-room approved ab workout and two dumbbell only circuits.
- Tips for staying on track while traveling
- An easy to follow guide for ordering out at restaurants while traveling
- My favorite travel snacks and airpot eats including samples orders
- Exclusive access to the #laurenelycefit Facebook group (hello community and accountability!)
- A visual video library walking you through each routine, suggested reps, and sets
- Discounts on future guides
Did you get a chance to get The Fit Guide Vol. 1? What do you want to see in the future fit guides? Comment below!