I don’t know about you guys but when it comes to summer workouts – take me outside! From HIIT sessions at the park to core workouts by the beach, there’s nothing better than taking your sweat sesh to the outdoors during the summer. Whether you’re stocking up on essentials for your gym bag or need to grab a few items for your workouts while traveling, these are the must-have pieces you need to scoop up.
Ready to sweat?
Here is one of my favorite 16 Minute HIIT Workouts you can do outside this summer:
1. Pop squats
3. Squat twists
4. Mountain climbers
Do each move for 45 sec + rest for 15 sec between each move. Repeat for a total of 4 times!
The Fit Guide Vol. 2 Includes:
- 5 workouts you can do from the hotel gym or your airbnb including two great cardio workouts, a hotel-room approved ab workout and two dumbbell only circuits.
- Tips for staying on track while traveling
- An easy to follow guide for ordering out at restaurants while traveling
- My favorite travel snacks and airpot eats including samples orders
- Exclusive access to the #laurenelycefit Facebook group (hello community and accountability!)
- A visual video library walking you through each routine, suggested reps, and sets
This post was written in collaboration with adidas. All thoughts and opinions are my own.