Nothing says award season like an at-home spa night #amiright? I love gathering together the latest additions to my beauty & skincare product collection and trying out some new goodies. When I received my #StarStuddedBabbleboxx, I knew I was going to have the perfect setup for a good ole fashion spa night in my living room. Grab a glass of wine, pop some popcorn and check out my roundup of must-try goods to get you red carpet ready!
- DermaE Vitamin C Concentrated Serum & Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer: The key to that glowing, red carpet skin is good skincare. And that’s exactly what you get with DermaE’s Vitamin C Concentrated Serum & Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer. The concentrated serum helps to boost collagen health, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the appearance of uneven skin tone. (ummmm was this made for me specifically?) This radiance boosting, lightweight day moisturizer is also the perfect must-have for protecting your skin from pollutants and impurities. I like to call this my dynamic duo!
- LumaRX Full Body Device: I think I fell in love with this IPL hair removal device the moment it arrived at my door. I’ve always wanted to try a treatment like this and was pretty pumped to have one in-home that I could test out! The lowdown: the LumaRx® technology emits light energy that penetrates deep into the skin to reach the hair root. The heat stuns the active hair follicles, which disrupts the hair growth cycle and helps prevent future hair growth. The treated hair typically falls out within 7-10 days. So for all my ladies feeling inspired by the red carpet’s slinky mini dresses & ready to show of that smooth skin…this is right up your alley! (use c ode BB75” for $75 off the LumaRX Full Body Device at checkout through until March 11th 2017)
- Winky Lux Flower Balm & Stella Marina Lipstick: Say hello to your new favorite lip combo. The flower balm is a clear lipstick (so cool) that contains a real chrysanthemum in the color of your choice. Not to mention, it’s coconut scented, giving it an aroma so enticing you’ll want to wear it every day. And believe me when I say…you will want to wear it every day. The Stella Marina ultra long-wearing lipstick delivers intense pigment with a super lightweight texture. This is by far my favorite way to add a little glam to my look – inspired by the red carpet!
- Kérastase Ciment Thermique: This stuff is a must for any woman’s vanity. The Kérastase Ciment Thermique is a leave-in primer that strengthens and protects hair during heat styling. I love that this stuff prevents breakage (by 85%!) and upgrades my blow-dry. I diffuse my curls every morning so adding that extra level of protection is definitely needed.
- Clear Eyes: I know what you’re thinking….”eye drops??”. Yes. I have always struggled with red eyes. I wear contacts and spend 90% of my day in front of a computer so it’s pretty safe to say they get a little dry/red/weary/etc. I always carry a bottle of Clear Eyes Pure Relief® Multi-Symptom in my purse or makeup bag because nothing is worse that going out for drinks or heading to business meeting with irritated eyes. The best part? They deliver up to 12 hours of soothing comfort which is literally the best when it comes to relieved red eyes. Snag a $4 off coupon through 3/13 on Coupons.com!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.