This post has been sponsored by Remedy Dermatology Series. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Ladies, raise your hand if this winter already has your skin feeling BLAH. I know I can’t be alone. It’s like as soon as the temps drop a single degree, my skin gets dry and just really dull. Whether you can totally relate or you’re just trying to get ahead of that winter dryness, you’re going to love Remedy Dermatology Series.
I started incorporating this moisturizing body lotion into my daily routine and have been floored by the results. As a biracial woman, skincare has always been one of those things that just seems really hard to master. I’ve always had pretty dry skin—my boyfriend jokes that my legs look like alligator scales come winter. I know, he’s great. I can honestly say that the scales are GONE after I using the Remedy Dermatology Series moisturizing body lotion for the past few weeks. HOLLA.
Remedy Dermatology Series is now available at Publix retailers and online at Publix.com!
A few things to know:
- I have been using the moisturizing body lotion every morning and every evening.
- I keep a bottle in my gym bag, on my nightstand and in the bathroom. A girl can never be too moisturized, ya know?
- Remedy Dermatology Series moisturizing body lotion supports your skin’s natural defenses, protecting skin from moisture loss for up to 24 hours. Yes, 24 hours!
- This product is free of Core 80 Allergens. So that means the moisturizing body lotion is free of the ingredients found on the North American 80 Comprehensive Series (NAC80) list of possible allergens.
- The thing I love MOST is the Non-Greasy Formula. The smooth, rich formula absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it soft, not oily or greasy. This is KEY.