This post has been a long time coming. I get questions ALL of the time about my favorite places to shop. You probably know by now that I tend to go for the more affordable and budget-friendly items. I don’t think that will ever change. Truth: I don’t believe in spending a ton of money on trends that will fade or transform over time. It’s one thing to invest in quality pieces like handbags or maybe shoes but when it comes to clothes, you can find me on the $100 section or less.
There are a few online retailers that I keep in rotation when browsing for new pieces: ASOS, Nordstrom, Boohoo and Missguided. In addition to these, I also love American Eagle, Topshop, Zara and Abercrombie but tend to resort to those for more specific shopping or when I’m doing a big splurge for trips or exciting projects.
But when it comes to my everyday wardrobe, these four sites are bookmarked in my nav bar and you better believe they get a ton of clicks.
Keep scrolling for some of my favorite items from each retailer along with a few tips to use on your next shopping haul!
- My favorite brands to shop for on ASOS.com are the ASOS collections, Pretty Little Thing, River Island and New Look
- The size guide is pretty spot on and the clothes fit true to size. I typically wear a size Medium or 6-8
- Take advantage of the EXPRESS 2 Day Shipping. Pay $19.95 for the year and with every order, you get free 2 day shipping!
- The return process is so easy and simple…and quick. Use the prepaid label they give you and drop your items off at UPS
- I love shopping for everything from seasonal basics to new workout gear from Adidas and Nike at Nordstorm.com
- You can shop by store if you want to do pick-up versus shipping!
- One of my favorite features is the filtering options. Set the price range, brand and even size & color to get exactly what you want
- The sales are out of this world. Sign up for the debit card and get early access to the year’s top sales and deals
BOOHOO & MISSGUIDED
- I bundled these two together because they’re pretty much the same! Trend, affordable clothes and accessories without losing the quality
- I tend to size up on most of the more form-fitting items but “regular” pieces like sweaters and looser fitting dresses are all true to size for me (I wear a size 6)
- Some of my favorite pieces to get on Boohoo are sweaters, coats and casual dresses
- Missguided is my go-to for cool and unique pieces like that PJ set I love so much and the bangin’ red tuxedo dress