I know we’re all going a little stir crazy at home right now. I mean, it’s hard not to. The one thing that has helped me big time is staying active. Moving my body a little each day has done wonders for my soul and, obviously, my physical health. You don’t have to commit to full hour-long workouts each day or strict diets but I gotta tell ya, home workouts are proving to be the challenge my body needed!
MY FAVORITE HOME WORKOUTS
If you’re ready to take up home workouts up a notch, you’ve got to check out my newly launched Lauren Elyce Fit Home Workout Guide! For only $10, you’re getting six weeks of workouts that are going to get that body moving and thriving while we’re all at home. Your home workout guide includes:
- Six weeks of home workouts with five workouts each week
- Strength training workouts developed to help you build muscle, increase endurance and burn fat (each workout is only 30 minutes)
- Get in your cardio with 20-minute HIIT workouts! Tack them on to your strength sessions or complete as stand-alone, quick workouts.
- Video tutorials for each workout with the number of reps to complete
- Discounts on future fit guides + custom coaching plans
Now that you have your workout plan ready to go, I’d say it’s time to treat yourself to some new workout gear. I know it’s cliché at this point but I really do feel that much more motivated when I get to rock a new sports bra or pair of leggings. Check out some of my favorite pieces below!
THE PERFECT WORKOUT WEAR FOR YOUR HOME WORKOUTS
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN
This post was written in collaboration with adidas. All thoughts & opinions are my own.