Without a doubt, I could move to Lisbon and be happy. I swear B and I said that every 10 minutes.
I had no expectations when I found out the group wanted to tackle on Lisbon to our itinerary so to say I was blown away is a huge understatement. The city felt modern yet traditional and full of rich heritage and culture while still maintaining this cool AF vibe.
Although we were only there for a few nights, we crammed in as much as we could and I already can’t wait to make it back.
Check out some of my favorite highlights and looks below!
- LX Factory: If I lived here, this is where I would hang out. Think of this as the “cool” neighborhood. Filled with cool restaurants, live outdoor music and an adorbs walk up bar, cute shops and tons of hipster street art, it’s easy to see why we came back here more than once.
- Time Out: This was a super cool food market with tons of vendors. We popped in here for lunch and treats after the beach and fell in love with the casual vibes.
- Carcavelos Beach in Cascais: We all wanted to do at least one beach trip and after lots of research, decided to take the 30 minute uber to Cascais. Everyone told us this little town had the best beaches and we stumbled across Carcavelos which is one of the bigger beaches. Tons of great restaurants, chair/umbrella rentals and lots of people watching. But warning – the water is FREEZING.
- Zambeze: I made it a priority to do at least once nice group dinner. I chose Zambeze because of their gorgeous rooftop views and Portugese + African infused menu. This place did not disappoint and again…the views!
- Nicolau Cafe: this adorable little cafe was right around the corner from our Airbnb so we couldn’t wait to pop up for breakfast. Healthy smoothies and fresh juices, amazing breakfast and the coolest decor. I was sold.
- Pink street and Barrio Alto: I’m gonna be honest with you. I didn’t make it either of these places BUT my friends and B did. I was super lame and called most nights in Lisbon early ones. I was exhausted and still trying to stay somewhat on track of a good sleep and workout schedule. However, the group loved both of these areas for nightlife so I can’t help but recommend because they’re pretty good people and I 85% trust their judgement!
SHOP A FEW OF MY FAVORITE LOOKS
Great post! Lisbon sounds wonderful, and I hear so many positive reviews about it. I would love to visit sometime!
Comments are closed.