This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#TasteTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Holiday parties are officially underway. Whether it’s an autumnal celebration or Friendsgiving, my go to is always a yummy dessert. I stopped by Walmart to pick up a few of Kraft’s sweet ingredients for an easy and always delicious trail mix. A blend of chocolate, coconut and marshmallow – I mean you just can’t go wrong. Read on for the full recipe! And be warned: this will go fast so make sure you make double.
– One bar Baker’s Chocolate
– One cup Baker’s Shredded Coconut
-Half a bag of Jet Puffed Large Marshmallows
– Six cups of rice chex cereal
– Pumpkin Pie Spice for garnish
– Shredded Coconut for garnish
1. Melt chocolate and marshmallows in separate dishes. I stuck each bowl in the microwave for 30 second increments, stirring every couple of seconds.
2. Combine melted chocolate and marshmallows, shredded coconut and rice chex cereal in a bowl and stir until the cereal is completely covered.
3. Top with a few shakes of pumpkin pie spice and shredded coconut and you’re all set!
Looking for more yummy inspiration, check out the Cooking Up Good website. It has recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more! What’s not to love? If you’re looking for a new dinner idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!