This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyJergensGlow #CollectiveBias
I could not be more excited for summer, y’all! I have officially deemed this season my epic season of travel and I seriously can’t wait. I’m heading to Mexico City the first week of May then jetting off to Paris (my first Euro trip ever!) the 9th through the 16th and then back to Maya Riviera Mexico over Memorial Day weekend. And that’s just May. I think it’s safe to say I’m taking a ton of steps to make sure I’m prepared for all sorts of #LOxTravels -first up, and probably most importantly, I gotta get my glow on.
I have been a huge fan of JERGENS® Natural Glow® products for years now. I love that their goodies allow you to create “your own sunshine” with the benefits of a tan…without stepping outside! I recently picked up some of their latest products from Walmart & I love that they can help you gradually glow or instantly tan. The choice is yours.
The first product I’ve already started using in heavy rotation as I prep for our trip to Mexico City is the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer. Similar to their moisturizer that has been on my bathroom counter since they rolled it out, the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer is the perfect product for that gradual flow. Available it two different shades, this stuff is my go-to for after my shower. You apply while you skin is still wet for a rich, moisturized finish. And the fact that it helps you achieve that effortless, confident tan is a major plus. I also am extremely obsessed with the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun® Sunless Tanning Mousse. This is definitely going in my suitcase for all of my upcoming trips. It’s the perfect product for than instant “tan” and doesn’t leave you looking orange or streaky. Um, can you say perfection?
Tips for getting the perfect natural glow:
- For the most natural-looking color, be sure to exfoliate before first use (sooooo important)
- Use the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun® Sunless Tanning Mousse sparingly on dry areas like knuckles, knees, ankles, and in between fingers/toes
- For the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer, use daily until you have achieved the desired level of color, then continue to apply 1-2x a week
- Apply the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer on wet skin immediately after showering then towel dry as normal – this is key to achieving streak-free, natural-looking color. Use in place of regular moisturizer to achieve beautiful, natural-looking color and then use every other day to maintain color OR use to maintain color from JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun
- For a more instant tan, apply the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun evenly over a complete area. Use enough to cover a whole area of your body at once (such as an entire arm) using long, smooth, downward strokes for coverage. For a more intense, darker color, wait at least 5 minutes and apply another coat. After applying, wash hands thoroughly, apply a small amount of foam to the tops of your hands with a washcloth to help blend the color onto the tops of your hand. Do not shower for 4-8 hours after application. Allow to deeply penetrate and build color. If possible, avoid wetting skin for 8 hours.
Have you used either of these in preparation for your summer travels? Let me know in the comments!
[one_half padding=”0 5px 0 0″][/one_half][one_half_last padding=”0 0px 0 5px”][/one_half_last]
I need a glow in my life! Going to scoop up a bottle today!!
xo Laura Leigh
Comments are closed.