Holiday party season is here folks and that means lots of pictures, lots of socializing and lots (read: a TON) of anxiety around looking and feeling your best. To help calm your nerves just a bit, I’m super pumped to be teaming up with Babbleboxx to share a few of my holiday party season must-haves to help get you through so you can be on your A game this holiday season. Let’s dig in!
- The Vince Camuto Porta12 Cheetah Print Chelsea Boot: I mean you, had me at cheetah print. Whether you’re going casual with leather leggings and an oversized sweater or looking to dress it up with a LBD and an edgy moto jacket, your options with the Chelsea Boot are endless. I wore mine with ripped boyfriend jeans, a white v neck and my go-to leather jacket and can’t wait to dress them up for next week’s holiday party with my girls (thinking a leather mini and chunky knit sweater). These boots are the perfect winter staple and the fun cheetah print give you that festive flare without screaming “holidays”.
- Nad’s Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper: For me, this was a real winner. I’ve never been a brow expert and believe it or no, I’ve never gone to get my brows professionally “done”. Whether you’re like me or just in a hurry for that last minute eyebrow shaping, this kit is about to be your new best friend, especially in time for all of those holiday party selfies! The SlimTip Precision Applicator filled with a natural, non-heat formula that washes away with water is pretty amazing and I’m loving that it’s salon quality and user-friendly for quick & easy touch-ups at home. Along with the Facial Wand, the kit includes washable/reusable cotton strips and cleansing wipes. Everything you need ladies.
- The Fold Out Face from Woosh Beauty: calling all makeup lovers! You’re going to love this makeup palette. The Fold Out Face® is an entire beauty bag that fits in the palm of our hand, including eye shadows, flawless complexion coverage, dark and light contouring powders, cool and warm blushes and a must-have highlighter all in one slim, portable palette. It is holiday party GOLD, friends. I’m obsessed with the highlighter and the contouring powders (so easy!). Use code: BB15OFF for 15% off your Woosh Beauty purchase
- ROSÉ RUSH Paris Hilton: this fragrance from Perfumania is so SO good for holiday season. It’s not too fragrant or holiday-y and adds a great touch to a glam look. I mean, which scents like florals, Rose Petal notes, Lychee, Papaya and
Amber you can’t go wrong. Add a few sprays to your LBD or sequin stunner and you’re all set for a night out.
- Primal Life Facial Kit: the facial kit is going to be your new skincare best friend. Complete with a Quiver Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush, Coffee Bean Face Serum (my favorite!) and Earth or Ocean Face Wash, I love how natural and light everything is. Get 20% off a future purchase with code PLOBOXX17.
This post was written in collaboration with Babbleboxx.