Ladies. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and guess what…I’m spending my night IN with my man. Not only am I a firm believer that you should be showing love for your boo every day of the year (V day should be no different, friends) but I’m also not 100% into getting dolled up and overpaying at a restaurant just because it’s Feb. 14th ya know?
The key to creating a fun and romantic evening in simple: go for the goodies (and not the ones you’re thinking of). Brandon and I love to snack and chill so when we plan a date night at home, you better believe we’re reaching for the yummy treats and cozy must-haves. Check out a few of my go-to’s below!
- Edible Arrangements aka The Snacker’s Dream: Let’s be real. I’m totally that girl who will send herself flowers and chocolate a la Cher from Clueless so I’m pretty pumped that Edible Arrangements sent over this sweet treat for us to indulge in. The Valentine’s Day Gift Set is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift with a mix of fruit, chocolate and cheeky balloons (fun fact: I accidentally let my balloons go in our parking garage…Brandon thinks I’m the clumsiest person and he just might be right). I love that this is hand delivered (you can even do same day delivery) and yes, everything tastes as good as it looks. My favorite is the chocolate covered strawberries and Brandon loves snacking on the pineapple! We set this up in between us on the couch and go to towwwwnnn while watching a movie. Such a great post dinner treat (or let’s be real, replacement dinner)
- Lovely Lace from Maidenform: I mean, every girl needs a matching bra & panty set #amiright? I love this Raspberry Icing shade (sexy yet feminine) and the fabric is so comfy. The combo of support the bra provides along with the stretch of the bottoms, well it’s the perfect set to lounge in on date night at home.
- Getting Lucky with Lucky Traveler Blackberry Shandy: I have to admit, this is a new one for me and we seriously loved it. The American craft wheat ale is made with real blackberry and I can’t wait to share with my friends are our galentine’s day party this weekend! Find more products here (you won’t be disappointed!)
- Mind & Body – Love & Passion Candle: I mean if you don’t have a candle burning on date night, you’re doing it wrong. The citrus-fruity scent of grapefruit mango is a fun surprise and it makes for the perfect romantic candle to have burning during date night at home. I can’t wait to find some more scents and my own set of Chesapeake Bay candles!
- Say Yes to Popcorn: If you haven’t tried Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn, you’re missing out. And if you haven’t tried black & white popcorn (aka chocolate drizzled kettlecorn), well you’re doing all the wrong things in life. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives – I think this is Brandon’s favorite snack for a chill night at home.
[themify_col grid=”2-1 first”][/themify_col] [themify_col grid=”2-1″][/themify_col]
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
I agree that having a date night in is so much more romantic than in an overcrowded, overpriced restaurant. That edible arrangement looks so good. Definitely something for me to try out.
Comments are closed.