I am so so so excited for today’s post! I launched The Fit Guide series earlier this year to provide a more in-depth experience for those interested in health & fitness content. While I still love sharing mini workouts and recipes here on the blog, I wanted to create something separate that would serve as an even greater resource to guide you on your very own wellness journey. After some brainstorming on the plane back from Morocco, I decided to finally launch the next part of this series: The #laurenelyce Fit Challenge.
I took to the gram last week to have you guys weigh in on what you’d want in a challenge and was floored at the amazing responses and feedback that poured in. More to come on the first official 4-week challenge in a few weeks but because I get so excited about things, I just couldn’t wait until then to get fit with you guys which brings us to today’s post.
To help us all get in the fit challenge spirit and, if I’m being honest, to help me test out a few things before the official launch, I decided to launch a mini 5 Day At Home Workout Challenge…for free! I want to use these five days to get everyone comfortable with a challenge setup while also having fun with fitness. Think group accountability, daily checkins, easy to follow (and quick) workouts you can do from home and more. And did I mention this 5 Day Challenge is free? So excited.
Get all of the details below – it’s going to be so much fun! If you have any questions at all about the challenge, shoot me an email here. Once you signup for the challenge, you’ll get a more thorough explanation of what’s to come via email so make sure you check your spam folder for this first welcome email so you don’t miss anything.
Monday April 15th – Friday April 19th
Last day to signup:
Saturday April 13th
- 5 days of at-home workouts combining resistance +
body weighttraining and HIIT ( high intensityinterval training); each workout comes with a video tutorial and explanation of suggested reps and sets
- Each workout lasts 45 minutes or less and can be done on your time (choose the time of day that works best for you)
- Daily challenge updates sent straight to your inbox with the next day’s workout, motivation
anda few tips to help you crush the challenge
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group community for challenge participants to share daily
check ins, celebrate completed workouts, cheer on other members, etc.
- Although this 5-day challenge doesn’t include a meal plan, I will be sharing what I’m eating throughout the challenge along with some of my favorite recipes
- All challenge participants will get a special discount for the 4 Week Challenge launching May 6th (stay tuned!)
- All challenge participants will also receive a 50% discount code for The Fit Guide Vol 1 ($15) and The Fit Guide Vol 2 ($10)
join the 5 day challenge!
drop your email below and keep a lookout in your inbox for challenge next steps