This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Pure Via®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #PureViaSweet http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
I love a good margarita. No really, you just can’t go wrong with the festive cocktail. I’ve wanted to try a pear flavor for the longest and jumped at the chance when I was asked to test out Pure Via (scored at my local Walmart). Pure Via is a natural alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners and worked perfectly in this easy ‘rita.
Keep reading for the full recipe below!
– Two Pears
– Two Limes
– Pure Via Packets (I used about 3 per margarita)
– White Tequila
1. To create the pear simply syrup: Dice up one pear and muddle with Pure Via Packets and warm water.
2. Drain syrup by pouring mixture through a strainer to separate the pears.
3. Pour the syrup into a glass and top off with a double shot of tequila (less or more based on how strong your want it!). Squeeze some lime juice for an extra kick.
4. Slice up the second pear and finish off the margarita with a few pieces for garnish.
5. Sip. Savor. Cheers!
Save $.55 on ONE (1) Pure Via® Non-GMO, All Natural, Zero Calorie 40 Ct. Packets while supplies last. You can also get a free song and cookbook/songbook download from Jewel at http://purevia.com/Jewel-Tunes/