Now that spring has officially decided to show it’s face, I’ve decided it’s time to finally prioritize my face and skin care routine. The temps are getting higher and the humidity in Atlanta is rising. It’s during this transition that I usually start to notice more breakouts which, let’s be honest, doesn’t make me too happy. That paired with the fact that I turned one year older on Wednesday has me totally rethinking my skincare routine! I was recently introduced to Paula’s Choice Skincare and am not a total convert. If you’re looking for luxury skincare & quality but you’re on a bit of a budget (like me!), then you will definitely want to check out Paula’s Choice.
Keep scrolling for my first experience wit their RESIST Anti-Aging Kit and a special promo code!
If you’re looking to give your skin care routine an update or mini makeover, you will absolutely love the skincare kits available with Paula’s Choice. Rather than buying a ton of good products one off, you can get everything you need paired together and at a cheaper price. Um, obvious choice. And it take all of the guess work out of it. Even easier.
I decided to try the RESIST Anti-Aging Kit for Normal to Dry Skin and seriously love it y’all. This advanced skincare system works to replenish moisture (need x 100) and refine skin’s appearance (need x 200) for a radiant, firmer, younger-looking complexion (holla). The kit includes seven products total: Cleanser, Toner, Daily Exfoliant, Weekly Exfoliant, Serum, Daytime Moisturizer with SPF and a Nighttime Moisturizer.
Check out the deets n all of the goodies in my kit and when you’re ready to hop on the PAula’s Choice bandwagon (which I know you will be!), make sure you use code PRIMP10 for $10 off your purchase of $40 or more.
- RESIST Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser: This gentle cleanser quickly removes makeup and helps soothe, preserve, and replenish skin’s protective barrier during the cleansing process
- RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner: I love this silky toner – mainly because it includes ingredients that are a must for reducing the appearance of wrinkles while also improving overall skin tone
- RESIST Daily Smoothing Treatment with 5% AHA: The daily-use exfoliant visibly renews the texture of your skin and creates a firmer look via exfoliation
- RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA: Containing a rare blend of antioxidants and a 10% concentration of skin-smoothing AHA, this one-of-a-kind solution reveals younger-looking skin hiding beneath dull, dry surface layers of accumulated sun-damaged skin (guilty)
- RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum: This silky serum sets out to visibly improve multiple signs of aging with a blend of antioxidants and peptides that soften the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin tone so that skin feels firmer and looks younger
- RESIST Cellular Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 25 (4 travel-sizes): Ultra-gentle, antioxidant-rich cream formula hydrates skin while providing mineral-based broad-spectrum sun protection
- RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer: This advanced lightweight yet hydrating moisturizer contains retinol and other proven anti-aging ingredients for younger-looking skin
This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. All opinions are my own.