This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay . The opinions and text are all mine.
Okay I have a confession to make: sometimes I don’t wash my face at night. Eek! Did I just say that? Do you totally judge me now? Let’s be real – some days are just totally crazy. I’m either glued to my computer all day until I literally fall asleep at the keyboard or come home a little too late after one too many glasses of vino. It happens. And I’m not going to lie – sometimes there are nights where I’m just too darn lazy to go through a full skincare routine. Well ladies if you are anything like me (and I know most of you are #nojudgementzone), I’ve got some good news for you and it just so happens to be the latest addition to my nighttime routine!
When it comes to cleaning my face and removing the makeup/dirt/oils from the day, I tend to lean towards simple. While this used to mean just passing out and waking up with that gross mascara line on my white pillow case, I now have a new routine and it literally consists of one product. Say hello to the Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths. Or as I like to refer to them as “magic cleansing cloths”. (and I am NOT exaggerating)
Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths are specially textured with soft cleansing pockets to gently break up and lift away dirt, oil and makeup – even mascara – for a clean that is two times better than basic cleansing. The convenient face wipes combine a soap-free lather and effective Olay conditioners to leave your skin clean, hydrated and smooth. If I’m being 100% real – they’re also just super simple and easy to use. And I love them
But to be honest, what I think I love most is the fact that I truly can now go makeup free and feel GOOD about it. MY skin looks hydrated, clear and just fresh. And thanks to a much easier routine, I tend to use the Daily Facials and go makeup free wayyyy more often!
The 4-in-1 formula is made up of the following to give you that clean, smooth glow:
- Cleanser – washes away dirt and makeup
- Toner – tones skin with an essential cleansing formula
- Mask – hydrates with specialized Olay conditioners
- Scrub – exfoliates to smooth skin’s surface
The benefits are simple:
- Deeply cleanses – Daily Facials are water-activated and produce a wonderful foaming lather. They effectively remove, dirt, oil and makeup to leave skin feeling deeply cleaned and refreshed. Not to mention, I’m basically a child and love to make them lather!
- Exfoliates – the textured woven cloth gently exfoliates, so that skin feels softer, looks brighter, and is more even toned (regular wet wipes are un-textured and simply remove makeup from the skin surface).
- Makeup remover – contains gentle ingredients that condition the skin while also serving as makeup remover.
- Hydrates and nourishes – contains effective Olay conditioners to hydrate and nourish the skin. They leave the face feeling lightly hydrated vs. dry or tight. For those of you looking to go makeup free (raises hand), these wipes are the first step in getting your skin looking & feeling GREAT sans makeup.
In a nutshell, by using Olay Daily Facials, you’re basically removing makeup and getting a better clean all in ONE cloth. Yes. Please.
HOW TO USE
Super easy, follow the steps below and toss in the trash when you’re done!
Whether you’re looking to go makeup free a little more often or just in need of a simplified skincare routine, the Olay Daily Facials are the perfect product for your vanity. Try ‘em out and let me know what you think!
SHOP MY NIGHTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE MUST HAVES BELOW
I partnered with Olay on this post but all opinions and thoughts are my own.