I am a big fan of drugstore beauty products. My L’Oréal mascara will always be a front runner and I am obsessed with the NYX Cosmetics brow gel. Both great products under $10. It’s amazing. While the majority of my makeup bag consists of drugstore finds, there are a few name brand items I can’t live without – and they all happen to be NARS.
I don’t really understand the women who spend $75 on foundation but I will pretty much give NARS all of my money when it comes to a handful of products. This is probably the only brand that I really covet and I’ve been a fan of them for years. The cost isn’t
my nars must haves
- Bronzing Powder: I typically buy the bronzing powder (shade Laguna) in pairs of two so I never run out. I love the warm, matte finish this powder gives me and on most days, I just wear this with a little bit of mascara. Easy – and I always look a little sunkissed. That’s my kind of combo.
- Radiant Creamy Concealer: if you are looking for a lightweight concealer that still offers some great coverage, this is going to be your new best friend. I love applying this after a long night or even as a highlighter under my foundation! (i wear the shade Vanilla)
- Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer: This is the one thing I use pretty much every day. I don’t really wear foundation so this tinted moisturizer is the perfect product if you’re looking for a little color and smoothness without the heaviness of a foundation. I apply a few
dabswith a brush and then top it off with bronzer or peachy blush for a casual look.
- Highlighting Powder: I’m not much of a blush wearer but this highlighting powder in the shade Maldives has been
my go tofor when I need a little color on my cheeks.
- Sheer Glow Foundation: I have to admit, I don’t wear this foundation as much as the other products mentioned above. However, if I am going glam or have a big shoot, I’ll apply a layer of this lightweight foundation (shade Barcelona) and it is the perfect amount of coverage without being overpowering or cakey.