I know we’re all going a little stir crazy at home right now. I mean, it’s hard not to. The one thing that has helped me big time is staying active. Moving my body a little each day has done wonders for my soul and, obviously, my physical health. You don’t have to commit to full hour-long workouts each day or strict diets but I gotta tell ya, home workouts are proving to be the challenge my body needed!
MY FAVORITE HOME WORKOUTS
If you’re ready to take up home workouts up a notch, you’ve got to check out my newly launched Lauren Elyce Fit Home Workout Guide! For only $10, you’re getting six weeks of workouts that are going to get that body moving and thriving while we’re all at home. Your home workout guide includes:
- Six weeks of home workouts with five workouts each week
- Strength training workouts developed to help you build muscle, increase endurance and burn fat (each workout is only 30 minutes)
- Get in your cardio with 20-minute HIIT workouts! Tack them on to your strength sessions or complete as stand-alone, quick workouts.
- Video tutorials for each workout with the number of reps to complete
- Discounts on future fit guides + custom coaching plans
Now that you have your workout plan ready to go, I’d say it’s time to treat yourself to some new workout gear. I know it’s cliché at this point but I really do feel that much more motivated when I get to rock a new sports bra or pair of leggings. Check out some of my favorite pieces below!
THE PERFECT WORKOUT WEAR FOR YOUR HOME WORKOUTS
This post was written in collaboration with adidas. All thoughts & opinions are my own.