Raise your hand if you love switching up your makeup routine?
Me too…well for the most part. I love swapping out my lipsticks, shadows and even blushes depending on the season or occasion. But let’s be real, we all have those products that have proven to be tried & true and they just get the job done. After years of testing out wayyyy too mant products, brands, applications, tutorials, blah blah blah – I really feel like I’ve finally found my core collection that I don’t ever want to live/be glam without.
Check out my the hot items that made my makeup rotation, for everything from a perfectly natural look to my must-haves for a sexy night out with #FashionablyBae.
- PUR Cosmetics Correcting Primer Illuminate & Glow: I’ve never been much of a primer girl. Honestly, I never really understood what primer actually did (hello, #amateurhour). After trying out PUR’s illuminate & glow primer in my latest Snapchat tutorial, I was hooked. It was super lightweight and gave me just enough of that glowy undertone which is the perfect base for a natural summer look.
- PUR Cosmetics PUR Mineral 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation: Another fun fact – I don’t typically wear foundation. I’ve tried out a few lightweight liquid versions in the past for those nights where I want to dress things up but I’m not a huge fan. All the praises to my momma who blessed me with good skin. However, this 4-in-1 pressed mineral foundation is SO light and offers just enough coverage that still looks natural.
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer: If you saw my snapchat tutorial, you probably saw that I applied this concealer after my primer and foundation. Is that normal? No clue but it’s one of my favorite ways to brighten under my eyes. This Revlon concealer doesn’t get too cakey and gives that highlighting effect we all love.
- Bareminerals ‘Bareskin’ Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer: This was the first liquid bronzer I’ve ever used and haven’t been able to stop since trying it out a few months ago. You drop a few droplets into the custom brush and then swoosh it on. It. Is. Amazing. This serum has a glowing tint and also blends SO well which is crucial when contouring/attempting to contour.
- BareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor: Y’all know I love a good neutral lip. This matte lipcolor from bareMinerals’ Gen Nude collection is my go to for everything from a simple daytime look to something a little more fancy for GNO. The best part, it lasts all night long!
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara: Until my brows happen to magically grow overnight, I’ll be using this tinted brow mascara to give them life. It’s way easier then trying t pencil them in – just brush it on and call it a day.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara: If you are not using this primer mascara, you are missing alllll the way out. Apply a a coat or two of this heavenly white primer to your lashes before your go-to mascara and you will thank me later. It elongates, fills, curls – it does it all and it helps keep my lashes lookin fresh all day or night.
- It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara: The wand in this bad boy is definitely my favorite part. It’s super long and thins out in the middle which helps me get that extra curl that I love. The Hello Lashes mascara also lasts through pretty much any and everything and with a few extra coats, it gives me all the glam.
Get Ready to Shop My Makeup Must Haves!
Great picks! I’m with ya girl, I HAVE to have my key products or I’m constantly worrying what my makeup looks like!
Comments are closed.