I am so excited to announce the launch of The Fit Guide: 4 Week Workout Challenge! I’ve been hinting at this epic workout plan for a few weeks now and after the success of the free 5 day home challenge last week, I couldn’t be more pumped to offer up a more in-depth workout plan to help you reach your goals. Created for all of us, this guide is meant to help you get stronger, feel more confident, get comfortable in the gym and totally kick a$$ as we head into summer.
Similar to The Fit Guides Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, you can purchase the guide at any time and do the workouts at your own pace. If you’re looking for more accountability and love the idea of a friendly (but slightly competitive) group dynamic, you can join the group challenge launching May 6th! Just make sure you purchase the guide before that date and keep a lookout for challenge details over the next few weeks.
The 4 Week Workout Challenge ($35) includes:
- 5 workout days/week with 3 gym days (upper body, lower body and full body) and 2 home days (HIIT and abs)
- The only equipment needed for gym workouts are dumbbells
- The workout plan includes 3 cardio sessions per week
- Nutrition tips and 15 recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 2 week menu + grocery list
- Exclusive access to the #laurenelycefit FB community for ongoing support, motivation and accountability
- Opportunity to participate in the group challenge starting May 6th which gives you access to ongoing support, tips, giveaways + prizes and more